Tuesday 2 June 2009

Yesterday


Once again, the sun is out! For like five/six days in a row the sun has been shining, delighting most and making things bright and cheery. Yesterday, was no different, fed the girls, cleaned, did laundry, played with the girls, visited a friend and both our daughters played outside. We could hear faint conversations between the four years old of adventure, bears and a dead father bear! But towards the end of the day, my soul was heavy, LV wasn't listening at dinner time, the back and forth of this mealtime took a painful two hours....I felt frustrated. So why this post? Well, for the best of times, I am happy, upbeat, determined, creative, hopeful, open and honest. But sometimes, the need within is never voiced....it remains hidden, a nagging, a little indulgent, there some days more than others. Outside of being a mum, wife, a member in an extended family and friend, is the longing to be loved. It is so human, yet the cue is often missed. In England we rarely gush about love, or give it away unconditional. So friends as I ponder this one, I hope that I will pick up on the cues, to gently whisper, that you are loved.
ps. the softest and innocence of this image, is for me creative and honest. Found on http://designismine.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love you very much and am dispatching a long distance hug forthwith!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x