Saturday 15 August 2009

Flower Fancy


August is simply vanishing. The school holidays equal days out with friends and making the most of being outdoors. My blog, has been lacking in content during this month, but I have been collecting ideas and snapping pictures, ready for a daily dose in September. Saying that, had the weather improved today, I would have been at the garden center, completely distracted with flowers for our garden. So as I missed out, I visited the website of one of my favorite London florist, Scarlet and Violet. I love the arrangements and the way flowers truly fill a room with life.

2 comments:

  1. you won birds! come see on my page and mail me at herlittleplace@gmail.com with a postal address please! H x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very pretty florist. Maybe I will see it in person while I'm here!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x