Wednesday 27 January 2010

Today

Borrowed items returned
Clara is walking now
Song by Broken Bells
Last Friday Clara started walking and we bought her first proper shoes yesterday. She is loving her new found freedom, but older sister Lydia can't understand why she is not ready for a game of chase! The items borrowed from my lovely friend have now been returned, I loved photographing them. This song has been going around in my head for weeks now, so I was delighted to see the super clever video on myspace. The song is The High Road by James Mercer of the Shins and producer Danger Mouse. I cannot wait for the album to be released sometime in March.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could the flowery napkin/tablecloth let go:) it is so beautiful, I keep going to your image with crumpets...so fresh.... and clara looks cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, actually The flowery tray placemat is mine! I bought it in a charity shop for 50p!!!
    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x