Thursday 24 June 2010

Made

Why is that the day you set aside to get things done, is the day when the sun is out and the motivation is lacking. So we spent the morning outdoors. After early lunch and thought that I would take some photos of two of my gifts hand made by Lucy and Jo. I loved receiving these gifts, firstly because I love the creative element of them. Secondly, I have always wanted one of Jo softies and I can eat Lucy's award winning cake daily!...(it is truly award winning it came first place in it's WI category). Thanks for taking the time to make these for me my dearest friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x