Wednesday 20 April 2011

Sweetling



In a matter of months, it will be two years since I cut down how much television I watch and a year from deleting my profile on Facebook. The main reason was to use my time wisely. I have noticed the benefit, more sleep, a little less chaos, more time to enjoy things and discovering the art of conversation. By chance I stumbled upon a lovely programme following the world of buying, and hearing stories of those hoping to get their work/product realised in a consumer market. A particular story touched me, two sisters-in-law set up a range of training bras. Recently in the UK there has been so much bad press about how retailers are exploiting our young with padded and push up bras. The brand that is sweetling could not be more timely. The designs are so pretty, unlike the bland pack of two training bras that my mother bought me.

Images taken from Sweetling website.


2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I found you via pintrest (a total addiction of mine).
    Off for a visit around your blog now
    Enjoy the sun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I keep meaning to add a link to pinterest on my blog, as I spend so much time on it! Thank you for taking the time to pop by.
    D x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x