Wednesday 10 April 2013

Still Life Project {13}



Today I am playing catch up, as I am joining a friend for 24 hours in Paris this Friday/Saturday and I have a ton of washing to do!  A french photographer that I follow on Instagram, kindly suggested a few exhibitions and ten belles cafe, along with an array of wonderful places to take a stroll!  Anyway suggestions?  Also I have signed up for our local open houses weekend in June, so I am working hard on large scale prints of my previous still life work and adding a few new ones, like the above.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun, sounds like you have many plans, look forward to seeing the photo's you take. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've been a little of the blog radar this month, back on track now!
      Dxx

      Delete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x