Monday 30 June 2014

Random Monday











Random Monday is all about my girls and our lovely village.  With the open houses keeping me busy, I felt like I hardly saw our girls.  The weekend went really well and I loved it, I got more sleep than last year and so it meant that I was less overwhelmed.  If you are wondering if you should exhibit your work or join a open house, I really recommend it.  The feedback, genuine support and encouragement has spurred me onto wanting to show and sell my work in different locations.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't make it to the open house, but I hope it went well. Beautiful photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,
    Please don't worry about open houses, I totally understand. Look forward to meeting you soon!
    D xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x