Thursday 3 September 2009

All things New

Carrying my thoughts about new seasons and new things. This morning we were up early and booked in LV's haircut, ready for her first day at school on Monday, we bought school shoes, a water beaker and the last minute bits for her school uniform. On our return from the shops, the post had arrive. So I grabbed a well deserved drink of fresh lemon juice and sat and read my Elle decoration for twenty minutes!!! Found this lovely piece on Bluebellgray, a Scottish textile design company, they are relatively new, so the website is a work in progress, but I hope that you are inspired by the watercolour textiles. I am particularly fond of the wall hangings, let me know what you think of them?

3 comments:

  1. I think that just about took my breath away. Completely gorgeous and very inspiring. I would love to have something like that in my home.
    Good Luck with first day at school. It was Hector's first day back at preschool today and he was so excited,he literally vibrated all the way there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled, you liked it, you have such gorgeous taste. Yes, I can imagine Lydia doing the same. Thanks for the thoughts, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wallhanging is stunning! Good find! Also love that Get Excited and Make Things tshirt! Have fun in the Lanes this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x