Monday 1 November 2010

Kitchen Table Wishlist



With Christmas fast approaching we are saving our pennies towards present buying. I have put together meal plans in order to minimise fridge content waste, cut back on magazines and we have cut back on eating out. In my search for Christmas presents for friends and family. I have found a few pieces that grabbed my attention. Firstly, the wonderful duo that is James and Tilla, and there stunning and simple ceramics. I especially like the pourers, it is a must for any table. Secondly a simple white coloured glass vase by Brissi, and finally to place it on, a runner for my pine table by New House Textiles.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these, especially everything in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x