Monday 29 November 2010

This time of Year

We keep hearing about how this year is breaking records with how cold it is for November. However I am more convinced than ever I am not made for the this cold spell. The idea of hibernation is most appealing. But as my husband says, it is just a matter of keeping active and wearing lots of layers. Between us, I prefer to entertain the thoughts of snuggling up in bed, sitting in front of the fire and eating comfort food. So over the cold months, I am limiting my outings. Over the coming weeks I am aiming to try new recipes, start a good book, pack up our kitchen ready for the New Year refurbishment and finish my many unfinished tasks. Any ideas on keeping warm and things to do indoors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x