Wednesday 11 February 2009

Remembering Lewes




Lewes is a very quint, inspiring village a short drive away from our home. It boasts fine food places, such like Bill's and Real food eating company. Also fantastic independents and antique shops. But it is the history of this place, that causes me to yearn for another visit. The views are breath taking, the cobbled roads, and Victorian architecture.
On a day like today, so bright and sunny, I imagine myself in such a place. For today I am only imagining as I am nursing a poorly CLJ again, yes I must confess I didn't make to the doctor's with her last week, but our appointment is in for 9.25am tomorrow. I am sitting at my desk listening to the birds singing and feeling excited that summer is a matter of months away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x