Wednesday 29 July 2009

Giant Pencils

Today was a little pressed. Nothing to be stressed about, but still taxing on my emotions. I am juggling school holidays, decorators and a bricklayer! In my last post I mentioned that we are finally painting the alcove and bookcase, there has been a delay! So, I cannot help but feel oppressed by the Topsy turvy world of a room unfinished and surrounded in boxes. As I try to wait patiently for the end result and enjoy restoring order to our lounge. I have found myself thinking about how to display books and bits and bobs on the shelves. Reading through the blogs I follow, filled me with inspiration and calm. However it was the oversize pencils in this image from Studio Ilse that made me chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x