Thursday 23 September 2010

Getting There

Some people make organisation look effortless. I am not that kind of person, in fact I am a little concerned that most of my friends keep their expectations of me pretty low, in the hopes that I will exceed them. I hate to admit, but often I am late. I am trying to change. Since our girls came along, I feel that I owe them days, when the are not worrying that I may forget something important to them. So my blog days, have been a little infrequent of late, as I am trying to put some changes in place, I have a diary, I write lists and busy organising the home that everything will have a place. Our store cupboard, are filled with jars, as not to over buy bags of pasta. Also over the next few days, I will be posting my finds and inspirations for Autumn...watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x