Monday 17 May 2010

48 Hours

The last forty-eight hours a been memorable, exhausting, a revelation and gratefully shared with loved ones. We sat outside in the garden this morning recovering, as we are not really able to leave the house, as L has a tummy bug. She is a lot brighter today and looks as if she is on the mend. However my husband and I are a little shattered from the broken sleep! We flew to Jersey on Friday to celebrate with our super dear friends their wedding on Saturday. L & I had the privilege of being a part of the bridal party. It was so emotional to be a part of this very special day. We only wished more photos had been taken and we had stayed a little longer. The cupcakes are a snapshot of the stunning wedding cake display, creatively and lovingly made by the Bride's talented sister.
ps. Currently listening to Laura Marling's recent album I speak because I can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x