Thursday 26 May 2011

True

This week I have been mainly washing clothes. We are back from camping and the smell of the camp fire lingered on everything. In it all it means that I have not been out and about as much. Over the last few weeks I have been taking stock and processing some changes. I am currently reading Love Wins by Rob Bell and it has given me much food for thought. Both R and I are putting in place what we are learning, letting go and not buying things. This year we are planning on opening our home to those who we have nothing in common with, too often we surround ourselves with like minded friends. R and I have slashed our spending and are thinking of ways to reduce waste. Please stick with me on the journey as I learn and think about how I make others feel.

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say hi! I like your posts and photos. You'll have to tell us about your camping trip when we next speak.
    And re saving money - if he doesnt do so already get R to take a pack lunch to work. I still cant believe the amount of money I used to waste on unhealthy shop-bought sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x