Wednesday 19 October 2011

Up to things





Admittedly I have been a little more frequent with my blog posts, firstly I think it is because I am indoors more during this season, I love my new lens (basic but fab) and because I am preparing for the builders coming back next week.  The eggs shot was taken at a neighbours house, the hallway needs a revamp, we've been collecting conkers and I have been playing around with still life on the kitchen table!  How you are spending the rest of October?

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures Mrs M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shots!, i've found that I'm blogging away more than usual too, its definately the cold, dark evenings. Ive also started making things again, I said I would do a craft stall at a friends xmas mini craft fair thing..I havent got anything to sell yet so I'll be spending the rest of October sewing sewing and sewing!! (and blogging!) x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x