Thursday 13 September 2012

Food Styling - Kiwi Fruit




This morning instead of stripping the wallpaper in our living room, I opted for styling kiwi fruits.  I really needed this distraction, as we are still settling into the school routine.  This term feels harder for some reason,  maybe because C is out every morning, instead of her being at home for two full days?  Next week L starts her after school clubs!  Anyway tomorrow or at least over the weekend, I will get back into my still life series, instead of dreaming of being a food photographer/stylist or worrying about the impact of school life on our family.

2 comments:

  1. Stripping wallpaper can be a beast! Glad to see you found a good distraction!

    best,
    e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the food photos! I got a few inspiring photos restaurant related. Check out here http://www.sagorika.co.uk/default-gallery.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x