Thursday 1 December 2011

Visiting Hove - Our First Whoopie Pie




This is not the post I wanted to write to kick start December, I wanted to write about the things we are making for Christmas, the presents that I bought, but wanted to keep for myself, to even have a photographic advent image for you all each day.  It was not to be.  The builders are STILL here!  They have to leave by next Weds, as the carpet arrives on Thursday and the Wardrobes on Friday.  So I thought that I would share a first for L and I as we shared a whoopie pie for the first time yesterday afternoon.  We visited Hove to collect latches and paint, then the delightful Patisserie Valerie.  It was such a sophisticated break for us.  What is your December looking like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x