Friday 11 January 2013

Firefly Drinks

 Props for my little photo set up


Happy Friday, really looking forward to this weekend not much on, but hoping for snow!  Anyway for those of you that follow me on Pinterest you would know that I have a weakness for lovely packaging. It quenches the side of me that wished I had done graphic design.  I am always on the lookout for packaging that use photography.  Found these little treasures the other day, love the polaroid feel to the photos used.  Out of the two drinks my favourite is Pomegranate & Elderflower.  Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. They look great, fingers crossed for snow then! you may well be lucky where you are. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, the drinks were on a offer in Waitrose, so we bought a few extra xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x