Wednesday 2 January 2013

One Word 365

Hope that you enjoyed the dry spell and maybe it is a sign for the year ahead.  Day two of 2013 and I am filled with excitement for what the next twelve months has in store.  Firstly, I have a life changing birthday coming up in June, on the fast track to leaving my thirties behind!  I am looking into showing my photography this year and kick starting it with open houses.  Also I have joined the band wagon on the one word 365 project.  My word is organise.  Simply, because I make excuses about not having time to get to the gym, or try out new meals or de-clutter, but the truth is if I was more organised, these things would fall into place.  I am hoping that as I contemplate the value of this word in my life, my life will be open to have more time.  It's worth a shot!  If you were to pick a word what would it be?  R picked free, another friend picked fearless and someone on the blog picked create.

9 comments:

  1. for this moment I would pick Chaos!!
    Sounds like a big exciting year ahead.......x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, I haven't seen ths word thingy but what a good idea! My word's going to be 'simplify' ... All aspects of my life, possessions, relationships, lifestyle, everything! Let's see how far we get!

    Love Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Claire, I am now thinking of changing it to 'simplify' as you have hit the nail on the head/motivated me as 'organise' feels restrictive...thank you xxx

      Delete
  3. Organise is a good word Dawn ... I would ha move gad that, but you picked it first! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post. I have nominated you for a Leibster blog award, popover if you want to take part x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, Thank you Karen, I will have a little more time to give to this, when the girls are at school tomorrow. Most touched that you thought of me, Thank you again, D xxx

      Delete
  5. mine is patience for this year...Happy New Year Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year V, lovely word, in fact my late mothers favourite!

      Delete

Hi, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you x